Ad Manager Components
What is it?
The Ad Manager component permits you to embed images from the existing locations created within the Ad Manger application in other parts of the site.
When do I use it?
The Ad Manager component can be added anywhere in the layout, it helps you to easily place Ad Manger banner images throughout the site. Once the location of the Ad Manager is updated, the changes are automatically reflected in multiple locations.
To add the Ad-Manager Component to a site layout:
Note: you need to have a security level of contributor or a higher level in order to edit a layout.
- Navigate to the site where you want to add the Ad-Manager.
- From the top toolbar select Edit> Live and then select components.
- From the Add components list, click Ad Manager and drag it to the required location on your layout.
Set Properties for the Ad-Manager Component:
You can edit the spacing around the Ad Manager to change how it looks on your layout:
- In the layout, click the Ad-Manager component, the properties are displayed on the left.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select Ad Location- An existing Ad Manager Source can be selected via the tree-view control as given below.
Heading- The user can give the name to the component, used as an identifier for the component.
4. Increase or decrease padding as required.
5. Click Save.