What is it?
The Ad Manager component allows you to embed images from existing locations created within the Ad Manger application to other parts of the site.
When do I use it?
The Ad Manager component can be added anywhere in the layout, it helps you to easily place Ad Manger banner images throughout the site. Once the location of the Ad Manager is updated, the changes are automatically reflected in multiple locations.
Adding the Ad Manager component to a site layout:
Note: a security level of contributor or higher is needed to edit a layout
- Navigate to the site where you want to add the Ad Manager component.
- Go to the top toolbar and select Edit > Live and select Components.
- From the Add Components list, select Application > Ad Manager and drag it to the desired location on your layout.
Setting properties for the Ad Manager component:
You can edit the spacing around the Ad Manager to change how it looks in your layout:
- On the layout, click the Ad Manager component. The properties are displayed on the left.
- Click the Edit button.
- Selecting Ad Location - An existing Ad Manager source can be selected using a menu tree as shown below.
- Selecting Heading- The user can add a heading to the component. If left blank the heading is not displayed.
- Increase or decrease padding as required.
- Click Save.