Editing/ Deleting an Existing Group:
Editing an existing group:
1. Click on Quick Links menu and select Advanced.
2. From the Advanced menu, select Edit Group option.
3. Select the applicable category from the drop-down and click on Search.
4. Click on the Edit option for the applicable group to be edited.
5.Edit the Details according to the requirement.
- The Name gets displayed as a heading for the list of Quick Links.
- The Description should be an explanation of the type of links being added to the group.
- The group is contained within the Category option.
- Click on the Active tab so that the group becomes available. If the Active box is not ticked the Quick Links gets added to the group but doesn't get added to the layout manager.
Select the Default option to make the group as a default one.
(Note: any group selected as the default group previously, gets updated accordingly to the modifications)
6. Click on the Apply tab to save while remaining on the current page and then on OK to save the final changes.
Deleting an existing group:
1. From the Quick Links menu, select Advanced.
2. From the Advanced menu, Select Edit Group option.
3. Select the category and then click on Search.
4. Click on Delete tab for the applicable group to be deleted.
(Note: All Quick Links within the group must be deleted first)
5. Click on OK to confirm the deletion.