Quick Links Component
What is it?
Quick links are very important as you can have your own list of customized hyperlinks and you can easily insert the existing Quick Links categories with the help of Quick Links component. If you perform an update on the original list, then it easily reflects on the Front end of the GreenOrbit.
When do I use it?
Place the Quick Links component anywhere in the layout except the top cell to access your own created list of hyperlinks. It helps you to easily create and share the link. You can update all the instances simultaneously to save your time.
To add the Quick Links Component to a site layout
Note: you need to have a Security level of Contributor or higher in order to edit a layout.
1. Navigate to the site where you want to add the Quick Links.
2. From the top toolbar select Edit>Live and then select components.
3. From the Add Components list, click quick Links and drag it to the required location on your layout.
Set Properties for the Quick Links component
You can select the required Quick Links and edit the spacing around it to change how it looks in your layout.
1. In the layout, click the Quick Links component, the properties are displayed on the left.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Select an existing quick link source from the Select Quick Link Group within the tree-view.
4. Increase or decrease the padding as required.
5. Click Save.