What is it?
Quick Links are important in creating and maintaining your own list of customized hyperlinks. You can easily insert the existing Quick Links categories with the help of the Quick Links component. If you perform an update on the original list, then it automatically updates on the front end of GreenOrbit.
When do I use it?
The Quick Links component can be added anywhere in a layout (however, adding it to the top cell is not recommended). It helps you to easily create and share the link. You can update all instances simultaneously to save time.
Adding the Quick Links component to a Site Layout
Note: a security level of contributor or higher is needed to edit a layout
1. Navigate to the site where you want to add the Quick Links component.
2. Go to the top toolbar, select Edit > Live and then select Components.
3.From the Add Components list, select Application > Quick Links and drag it to the desired location in your layout.
Setting properties for the Quick Links component
You can edit the spacing around the Quick Links component to change how it looks in your layout:
1. In the layout, click the Quick Links component, the properties are displayed on the left.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Select an existing Quick Link source from the Select Quick Link Group within the menu tree.
4. Increase or decrease the padding as required.
5. Click Save.