Quick Poll Component
What is it?
With the help of Quick Poll component, you can easily install existing quick polls into CMS pages and opposite polls become easily available in multiple locations within the GreenOrbit.
When do I use it?
You can add the Quick Poll component anywhere in the layout. Once you have added the Quick Poll component then you can create and share quick polls across the site easily. It also improves the visibility of quick poll questions and increases votes.
To add the Quick Poll component to a site layout
Note: you need to have a Security level of Contributor or higher in order to edit a layout.
1. Navigate to the site where you want to add the Quick Poll.
2. From the top toolbar select Edit>Live and then select components.
3. From the Add Components list, click Quick Poll and drag to the required location on your layout.
Set Properties for the Quick Poll component
You can select the required Quick Poll and then edit the spacing around it to change how it looks in your layout.
1. In the layout, click the Quick Poll component the properties are displayed on the left.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Select an existing quick poll source from the Select Poll/Quiz via the tree-view control.
4. Increase or decrease the padding as required.
5. Click Save.