What is it?
With the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component, you can easily install existing quick polls and quick quizzes into CMS pages. Related polls/quizzes become easily available in multiple locations within GreenOrbit.
When do I use it?
You can add the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component anywhere in a layout. Once added, the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component can easily share polls and quizzes across your site. It also improves the visibility of quick poll questions and increases votes.
Adding the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component to a site layout
Note: a security level of contributor or higher is needed to edit a layout
1. Navigate to the site where you want to add the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component.
2. Go to the top toolbar, select Edit > Live and then select Components.
3. From the Add Components list, select Application > Quick Poll and drag it to the desired location in
Setting properties for the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component
You can edit the spacing around the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz to change how it looks in your layout:
1. In the layout, click the Quick Poll/Quick Quiz component. The properties are displayed on the left.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Select an existing quick poll/quick quiz source from the Select Poll/Quiz using the menu tree.
4. Increase or decrease the padding as required.
5. Click Save.