The Webpage Frame Component is used to insert and display content from various pages and websites impeccably. It allows the users to create a new iFrame to display an external page or website within CMS page. The user can ralso reuse an existing iFrame created within the Layout Manager application.
Advantage of the Webpage Frame Component:
- It provides quick and easy access to external applications as well as content.
- Click on the Edit tab for adjusting the component properties
- Source- A new Webpage Frame Source (iFrame Address) from within the Webpage Frame app can be entered via the text field.
- Heading- The name of component used as the identifier for the component. If this is left blank then the heading does not gets displayed.
- Height- Default Value: 200px
This property is the height of the component.
- Horizontal Scrollbar- The user can select desirable horizontal scrollbar view from the drop-down.
- Vertical Scrollbar- The user can select desirable vertical scrollbar view from the drop-down.
Padding - Top, Right, Bottom, Left.
Default Value: 0px
The padding property specifies the padding that gets placed around the component. Specific values can be applied to the top, right, bottom and left sections of the component's boundary.