What is it?
The Webpage Frame component can be used to insert and display content from various pages and websites. You can create a new iFrame to display an external page or website within a CMS page. You can also reuse an existing iFrame created within the Layout Manager application.
When do I use it?
You can add the Webpage Frame component anywhere in the layout. It allows easy and quick access to external applications and pages.
Adding the Webpage Frame component to a site layout
Note: a security level of contributor or higher is needed to edit a layout
1. Navigate to the site where you want to add the Webpage Frame component.
2. Go to the top toolbar and select Edit > Live and select Components.
3. From the Add Components list, select Media > Webpage Frame and drag it to the desired location on your layout.
Setting properties for the Webpage Frame component
You can edit the spacing around the Webpage Frame component to change how it looks in your layout:
1. In the layout, click the Webpage Frame component. The properties are displayed on the left.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Enter an iFrame Address in the Source text field.
4. (Optional) Add a Heading. You can include a heading for the Webpage Frame component. If left blank, no heading will appear.
5. Select the Height for the Webpage Frame component. The default height is 200px.
6. Select an option for the Horizontal Scrollbar from the drop-down menu.
7. Select an option for the Vertical Scrollbar from the drop-down menu.
8. Select Padding. Increase or decrease the padding as desired.
9. Click Save.