What is it?
When do I use it?
- To add basic HTML code to layouts and pages
- External web applications can be embedded for example Google apps such as weather, calendar, maps, etc
- Creates more seamless user interfaces
To add the HTML component to a site layout:
Note: you need to have a security level of Contributor or higher in order to edit a layout.
1. Navigate to the site where you want to add the HTML component.
2. From the top toolbar select Edit >Live and then select components.
3. From the Add Components list, click HTML and drag to the required location on your layout.
Set Properties for the HTML Component
You can edit the spacing around the HTML to change how it looks in your layout.
1. In the layout, click the HTML component, the properties are displayed on the left.
2. Click the Edit button.
3. Give an appropriate heading to the component, if left blank the heading won't appear.
4. Increase or decrease the padding as required.
5. Click Save.