Add/ Edit Location
Add a Location:
Please, login to The Admin to complete the following steps.
- Select Add Location from the Meeting Room Booking menu.
- Enter Location Details:
- The Names are displayed in a drop down for users of the intranet to choose from.
- The Address, Phone, Description and Time Zone will display on the Front End of the intranet, like so:
- Select the Active checkbox to make this location's rooms available to be viewed and booked by users
3. Click Next to continue
4. Enter which Subsites should be able to view the rooms at this location. The options are Available and/or Default, described below:
- Setting a subsite to Available means that when a user is viewing the Meeting Room Booking or Company Calendar applications from the selected subsite they will be able to access the details of all rooms and view all room bookings for this location.
- Setting a subsite to Default means that when a user is viewing the Meeting Room Booking application from the subsite they will automatically view the room bookings for this location, rather than other locations. (The user can always filter to see other locations)
5. Click Next to continue
6. Review the details, click Back to make changes
7. Click Finish to save
Edit a Location:
1. Select Edit Location from the Meeting Room Booking menu.
2. Select Edit for the applicable location.
3. Details that can be edited are:
- The Name of the location
- The Address, Phone, Description and Time Zone for this location
- Select Active to make the location's rooms and bookings available to be viewed and booked by users
4. Subsites information that can be set here is:
- The Available checkbox sets the subsites from which users can book rooms at this location
- The Default checkbox sets which subsites should see the room bookings for this location automatically
5. Click Apply to save and stay on the current page; Click OK to save and return to the list of locations.