Meeting Room Bookings can be done in the Front End of the intranet by users with the appropriate level of Security. To read more about security, click here.
1. Access the Meeting Room Booking Application in the Front End and select the required location from the drop-down on the left.
2. Once the Location is selected, the Rooms of the selected location will be displayed on the left side in the Filter By section.
3. Click on the Add option in the Context menu above the Application header.
4. Enter the details in the wizard to make a booking.
- Title - Enter the title or the event for which the booking is made.
- Location - This field is locked and confirms the location of meeting rooms.
- Room - The user can select a room from the drop-down for the current booking.
- Description - Add the description/details of the booking being made.
- Date - Select the Start date and End date for the booking.
- Type - The user can set up the booking to be a one-off booking by selecting the option Single. If it is a recurring booking, select the radio button for Recurring. On selecting the Recurring option, the user can further select the options from Recurrence and Occurrences drop-downs.
- Contact Name and Contact Email will have the name and email address of the user making the booking.
- In the Facilities section, select the required facilities for the booking.
5. Click on the Save button to finish adding the booking or click Cancel.