To control the Metadata that will be shown and used as filters on the Profile Directory Search Results Page. This can be managed via the GO Administration.
1. From the Application explorer, select Home Subsite.
2. Select My Hub and then click on Profile Directory.
3. Select Manage Filters, From here, the user can Add or Remove Filters.
4. To remove filter, select the Metadata Field listed and then select Remove Filter button.
5. To add filters select the Add Filters button. An Add filters pop-up will be initiated. Select the check boxes of the relevant Metadata fields you wish to add as a filter.