Edit/ Delete Metadata
1. Go to Administration- Utilities- Metadata- Manage Metadata. Select Manage Metadata.
2. The list with all Metadata fields appears.
3. Review the Metadata in the list and then Select Edit for the required field.
4. Once clicked on Edit, 4 tabs are visible - Details, External Source, Validation, Content
- Field Label is the Title of the Field. Editing the Field Label will update it everywhere on the Front End
- Field Type is locked in Editing and cannot be changed
The Content information to enter will vary depending on the field type the user has selected.
Note: For Text Box, Text Area, File and Image Field types no content entry is required.
Click Apply or OK to save your changes.
OK will save the change and return to the main screen for Metadata.
Apply will save the change and keep you on the current screen.
Deleting a Metadata:
1. Go to Administration- Utilities- Metadata- Manage Metadata.
2. The whole list of the metadata fields will appear.
3. System Metadata is Undeletable.
4. Manually created Metadata can be deleted by clicking on Delete option.
5. The pop-up box appears asking the confirmation of the user to delete the Metadata field.