How to access the GO Intranet Analytics dashboard
1. Login to GreenOrbit Admin as a Superuser.
2. Go to Utilities within Administration and click on Intranet Analytics Settings
3. Click on the link 'Go to your dashboard'
4. Login using the username and password (provided to you by your Project Manager or the Support team)
(Note: If the config setting 'Authentication Token' value is set, then this will directly log the user in to the GO Intranet Analytics dashboard)
Customizing the GO Intranet Analytics dashboard
1. Once logged in, the user will be able to view the default dashboard.
Different widgets display the statistics based on various matrices. E.g.:- Visits Overview, Pages, Device type etc.
2. The horizontal menu items on the top allow users to customize their view within the dashboard.
a) Users can choose the website (their intranet) for which they want to view the reports for
b) Select the duration for which the reports should be displayed
c) Add new widgets on to the dashboard
3. Users can reposition the widgets using the four-pronged cursor. Click on any widget and then 'drag n drop' to a different location.
4. The vertical navigation allows users to view detailed reports of the site based on different matrices
4. You can also export some widgets into other formats such as csv. To do this, simply hover your cursor around the white space at the bottom of a widget and a green toolbar should then appear (for only the widgets that can be exported). The second icon in the toolbar will allow you to "Export this dataset in other formats":