Edit Admin User
Step 1 - To Edit an existing Admin User, select Administration > Expand Admin users > Select Edit Admin User from the Application Explorer.
Step 2 - Select the Edit link corresponding to the Admin user from the Admin User List you would like to edit
Step 3 - Select the User Details to modify the users information associated with GreenOrbit.
- Username - the username for the Admin User Account.
- Password - the password can be reset for the Admin User by selecting the Change button and entering a new password.
- Is Superuser - select the Is Superuser checkbox if you wish the user to be granted full access to everything within the administration
- New User - New User checkbox allows the user to confirm their details and change their password during their next login
- Active - select the Active checkbox to temporarily block a user's access to the system; you can make their account inactive.
- Reset iDDA User Account - This setting has been depreciated.
- The Personal Details tab allows you to modify the personal information of the account.
- The User Access tab allows you to edit and modify the user’s access to selected subsites.
- The Base User tab allows you to edit which website user that the Admin user is associated with.
Step 4 - Click Apply or OK to save your changes.
Delete an Admin User
Step 1 - To Delete an existing Admin User, select Administration > Expand Admin users > Select Edit Admin User from the Application Explorer.
Step 2 - Click on the Delete option beside the Edit link corresponding to the Admin user that you would like to delete from the Admin User List.