Adding a new Website User
1. Select Add Website User from the Website Users menu
2. Enter the user's Given Name, Last Name, Email Address and any other details you would like to include
3. Click on Next to continue
4. Modify the user's User Name, Password, and Active status as required
You can also set a default path for the user, which would be the landing area for the user after logging in to the site.
5. Click on Next to continue
6. Website User Groups - Select Add to search for the Group by its name. Use the asterisks * as a wildcard to expand your search. Select the Website User Group/Groups you would like the new Website User to join. Click on Add to give the user access to the selected Website User Groups.
7. Click on Next to continue
8. Review the details, click on Back to make changes; select Send Notification Email if you would like the new Website User to receive their login details by email
9. Click on Finish to save