The event log is a list of all events that have occurred in the system. It records the activities like when users have logged in/out or when certain items have been added/deleted etc.
Event Log section can be accessed by an Administrator with Superuser permissions.
Login to the Admin interface and go to Administration > Utilities > Event Log.
To view the Event Log
1. Login to the Admin interface and go to Administration > Utilities > Event Log > View Event Log
2. Enter the Display Criteria to view the corresponding event logs and click Submit.
- Start Date and End Date allow you to view the logs in a selected date range
- User option allows you to filter the logs for a particular user, by selecting them from the drop-down
- Section allows you to filter the logs for a specific application or section within the Admin
To clear Event Log
This feature allows Admin users with Superuser permissions to clear the event logs generated until a selected date. They can also clear the logs for a specific section by choosing one from the drop-down.
1. Login to the Admin interface and go to Administration > Utilities > Event Log > Clear Event Log
- Occurred on or before: all the logs generated until the selected date will be cleared
- And in the following section: option to filter the logs for a specific section
2. Click Apply to clear the logs and remain on the same screen.
Click OK to delete the logs and return to the View Event Log section.
After selecting Apply or OK, a popup appears asking the user to confirm deletion of the logs.
Select OK to confirm. To exit without clearing the logs, click Cancel.