Terms & Conditions can be set up to be displayed when users login to the intranet. It can be enabled/disabled using a config setting and when enabled, users will be required to read and accept the information before they can proceed to their intranet. These settings can be done via the Admin console by an Administrator with Superuser access.
Enable or Disable Front End Terms & Conditions
1. Terms & Conditions for the Front end can be enabled/disabled using a config setting
2. Login to the Admin interface and go to Administration > Utilities > Config Settings
3. Select Enable Fe Tc and set it to True to display the terms and conditions to the user when they login to the Front end.
4. Set Fe TC Check Days with an appropriate value.
[Note: In the value field, enter how often (in days) you would like the Front End Terms & Conditions to display to users.
- If the value is set to -1, users will never be required to read and accept Terms & Conditions when they login to the Front end of the intranet
- Entering a value of 0 will cause the Front End Terms & Conditions to display every time a user logs in]
5. Select Edit to modify the settings and click on Update to save the changes.
3. Select either the Admin Terms & Conditions tab or the Front End Terms & Conditions tab.
- Admin Terms & Conditions are displayed when admin users login to the back-end or Admin console.
- Front End Terms & Conditions are displayed when users of the intranet login to the Front end.
Enter the applicable Title and Text for the Terms & Conditions page
4. Click Apply to save and continue editing. Click OK to save and exit or click Cancel to exit without saving.