Below are the steps needed to configure your Intranet Analytics in the Admin Site.
1. Log into the GO Admin Site.
2. Navigate to Utilities > Config Settings and set the following:
- Enable Site Tracking = True
- Site ID = Set as the ID number that was provided to you by Support.
- Site URL = Set as the URL site that was provided to you by Support. (e.g. https://analytics.ap-southeast-2.greenorbitcloud.com/) ** ensure there are no additional spaces before or after the URL and MUST contain the trailing slash (/)
3. Once these settings have been updated, the data will start tracking as you browse the Intranet Site. It can take a couple of days for the data to start compiling in the Analytics Site.